Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lenore

Seen at the Freakin' Frog at about 6 p.m., September 26th, 2013

Instead of writing her reflection essay, Lenore creates fake profiles on OkCupid. She pretends to be men with overbearing mothers and terrible grammar. She pulls pathetic selfies from Google images.

HEY GRL I DUNNO WUT UR UP 2 TONITE BUT IM LOOKIN TO MEET UP. UR SO HOT LOL LEMME KNO WHATS UP.

im normally into asians but your so beautiful I just had to say hi :D

U look like a real women and Im a real man, no question...Ive got lots of big guns at home....Id be happy to show you, gorgeus. 

On her own OkCupid profile, under "I spend a lot of time thinking about," Lenore listed:

crushing dreams

I'm back on the ol' OKC. Thought it might be a fun way to meet people outside of the program, even just for friendship purposes. Not that I don't adore all my MFA-ers, but I don't see anything wrong with widening my circle of friends out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.