Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sal

Seen on the way home from the Freakin' Frog at about 11 p.m., September 9th, 2013

I follow girls home from bars because I like the challenge. Will they pull out a taser? A gun? Do they know goddamn kung-fu? Girls are awful resourceful these days.

I follow girls home from bars because they deserve it. Look at all they have: youth, beauty--even money, or at least money enough for beer. Why do they get to lead such charmed lives? They're asking for a little unpleasantness. Besides, everyone should know fear. Builds character.

I follow girls home from bars because I'm bored. What else am I supposed to do on a Monday night? I got a place to sleep, sure, all cuddled up with the roaches. No TV--can't watch the game. Nothing in the fridge but some curdled milk. I'm even out of cigarettes, and the passersby aren't too fucking generous this evening. At least this way I get to see some pretty little asses bounce as the girls run on home.

Let me tell you, after last night I am quite happy that Lulu was considerate enough to buy  me some pepper spray. Are you reading my personal blog, Viva Las Becky? If not, you should. Just sayin'. 

3 comments:

  1. very nice and very exclusive blog this is.thanks for share with us...
    get ordained online

    ReplyDelete
  2. very effective and useful post it is.all post are very informative and useful in this blog.people can get very useful news

    here.thanks for posting..keep posting.....
    Best listing site on the web

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolute interesting post that encourage me to follow you for getting your next post notifications. Keep up your good job. braces fetish

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.