Friday, September 20, 2013

Alex

Seen during Zumba class at the UNLV Rec Center at 6 p.m., September 18th, 2013

I find your lack of enthusiasm disturbing. When you've spent the last five minutes doing squats, you deserve a pat on the back. Presumably, though, you don't want to move your arm, since you held it out straight in front of you for five minutes during the song before last. It seems to me, then, your best option is to cheer. How are you going to get through the whole hour with a scowl like that, licking your lips in concentration? I'd like to see you turn that frown upside down. After all, it's only cardio.

This guy was...enthused, to say the least. I didn't feel like jello after this Zumba class! Improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.