Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Godzilla Loves Predator

Seen at C2E2, April 26th, 2013

What a creature! The radiation that created me would do nothing to him. I must seem so unrefined, with my unwieldy body and my indiscriminate killing. He is a beast of perfection, and I am nothing but a monster…

And yet, think of what a pair we’d make! Me stomping the people out of their buildings, herding them down the streets with my fiery breath. He’d have his pick of the litter—he could take thousands, millions of trophies if he wanted.

If only he would see me as a partner to be loved rather than prey to be hunted.

I'm sorry if this drabble seems weird. I haven't ever actually seen Predator, so I had to look up the plot on my phone. (This shouldn't surprise anybody--if a movie is really famous and/or popular, especially from the 70s or 80s, one can safely assume I haven't seen it.) I have seen the original Godzilla, though. I think that's all the stories I'm going to do from C2E2. Back to regular stories tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.