Friday, February 8, 2013

Margot

Seen on the Purple Line to Linden at about 8:45 a.m.

Don’t stare at me that way, all concerned. I’m not worried. I promise. My face just looks like that. Yeah, I’ve got a lot on my plate right now—new job, all that shit with my sister, a blind date tonight. Seriously though, even on good days I look like this. And, yes, there are good days. I promise. It’s not like you could do anything about it anyway. You’re a stranger, for one. And you’re not even talking to me. You’re not even offering to help. You’re not even offering sympathy. Which is fine. You’re not obligated. I promise.

A tiny little drabble to end the week. Tomorrow I have a date to watch some ENGLISH PERIOD DRAMAS with Gena and Jane. Exciting stuff. Hope your weekend's looking good! And, if you're on the east coast, I hope you survive the snow. You guys are really getting pummeled this year, aren't you? Fingers crossed that it won't be too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.