Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hillary

Seen exiting the Red Line to Howard at about 8:30 a.m.

“I-DON’T-GIVE-A-FUCK,” said her combat boots as she bounded down the stairs. Hillary’s morning cigarette was already rolled and between her lips, which was all she really needed. She didn’t need people to like her or respect her, she didn’t need Lina to do anything more than sleep with her, she didn’t need her family to get back in touch with her. Nicotine would make it better.

A super short one today. I didn't mean to make it so short initially. I just wasn't sure where else to take it. 

I got a new tattoo! It's a very tiny semicolon behind my right ear. If you regularly read this blog, you've probably noticed that I'm a fan of the semicolon. I shall defend it until the end of my days! 

5 comments:

  1. This is your Mother speaking: Oh no!!!!!! At least it's discrete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I get my science tattoo, some sort of typographical mark might be in order ...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.