Thursday, September 13, 2012

Joanna

Seen on the Purple Line to Linden at about 8:20 a.m., September 12th, 2012

I like this book. It rests heavy in my lap, so I know it's not going anywhere. Not like those flimsy paperbacks, so light you could practically forget you're holding one. This book has extra-smooth pages, too. Silky, like they've never been touched. I feel like an explorer, or maybe someone holding their newborn baby for the first time. The words are good. They're printed small, steady, and even. The letters are so beautiful and intricate, like little acrobats tumbling across the paper. I can't understand what they mean, but who says a story is all a book is good for?

Quite frankly, I'm not so crazy about the stories I've written this week. Oh well. You get to read them anyway! Mwahahaha (she laughed an evil laugh). 

Riot Fest starts tomorrow. Time to pretend I'm still in high school and go rock out to Alkaline Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.