Thursday, September 20, 2012

Gerald

Seen on the Purple Line to Linden at about 8:30 a.m.

Theory: for every material possession I gain, I lose something of my youth.

GAINS AND LOSSES OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS

Major material gains:
  • Condo
  • Car
  • Leather briefcase
  • Rolex
  • iPod
  • Newer iPod
  • Even newer iPod
  • iPhone
  • iPad
Major physical losses:
  • Hair
  • Abs
  • Smooth skin
  • Hearing
  • General stamina
  • Libido
  • Pain-free knees
  • Pain-free neck
  • Pain-free back
Possible solutions:
  • Give away all my possessions and go live in my mother's basement.
  • Smash all mirrors.
  • Speed up pace of purchases and commit suicide by consumerism. 
It seems I'm really into list stories lately. Hm...

During my ongoing quest to discover the true identity of Mickey, I discovered this picture of Meg & me in The Huffington Post's article about Riot Fest:


Yeah, we are just everywhere. Speaking of being just everywhere, I'm going to see The Heavy tonight at Double Door with Gena. Soul music dance party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.