Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kyle

Seen at the Fullerton station waiting for the Red Line to 95th at about 8:20 a.m. 

I don’t believe it. I just don’t believe it. It’s going to be almost 80 degrees today, and this girl is dressed like it’s the middle of October. God, one cold front (if you could even call this a cold front) and girls cover it all up. I mean, not that they shouldn’t cover up if they want to. Obviously.

But boots? Jeans? A sweater? Isn’t she hot? I have to wear these stupid long pants for work, but if I had it my way I’d be rocking shorts and a t-shirt. It’s a shame that she’s wasting a gorgeous day like today wearing clothes that she’ll be forced to wear all winter anyway.

Shit! She caught me staring. I hope she doesn’t think I’m into her. You’d have to be crazy to date someone who has so little regard for summertime.

I don’t know. It seems like she’s jinxing it, that’s all. Like her desire to dress for fall is going to bring bad weather for all of us. 

I can't believe I've never named someone Kyle before. It's crazy.

I had a pretty bad day yesterday. My reaction to this was to work out, sign up for some gogo auditions, and buy a dress on ModCloth. My body makes some interesting decisions. Also, I watched the pilot of the BBC America show "Copper" last night. Verdict: I'll keep watching. I'm interested to see where this goes...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no, bad day! Lo siento :(
    Also, I really wanted to see Copper, but alas, I lack a tv.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.