Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sandra

Seen on the Purple Line to Linden at about 9:00 a.m. 

Thumb in mouth. Teeth on thumb. Chew chew chew. Worry worry worry. That’s all I ever do. Worry. I worry that I left the stove on. I worry that I won’t get to work on time. I worry that I didn’t raise my kids right. I worry that nobody really loves me. I worry that I have cavities. I worry that I’ll fall and break something. I worry that I’ll get mugged. I worry that I haven’t seen enough of the world. I worry that I’ve seen too much of the world. I worry that my worrying will cause health problems.

I don’t know what to do about it, though. So I chew, chew on my thumb, for what little comfort it provides. 

Sorry that all these posts have been from the Purple Line this week. Hopefully there will be some stories from Montreal next week, though! That'll be a change of pace. 

Moody's tonight. Burgers and sangria. Aw yiss. 

1 comment:

  1. ...you're going to Montreal? Also, why do you only go to Moody's on nights that I have to open the store? Also, I really like this story because I feel like it's about me even though I know it's not. :)

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.