Monday, July 2, 2012

Abbie

Seen at the Fullerton Station waiting for the Purple Line to Linden at about 8:30 a.m. 

Abbie wears the Mickey Mouse t-shirt so people will think she has grandchildren, but the truth is apparent in her neglected posture. 

Sometimes it's fun to write crazy short stories! I almost ended this one at "grandchildren," but I chose to continue. Do you think I made the right choice?  

Just checked my stats, and PTKY now has officially had over 10,000 page views since it began! I realize that's not a whole lot in terms of the internet, but considering that this is just my own little personal project, it seems pretty good. Thanks to everyone who reads it! 

Leta left to return to Denver today, which makes me sad. But hopefully she'll get that job, and then she'll move here, and then I'll be ultra-happy. Send positive vibes her way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.