Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Zach

Seen waiting for the Red Line to 95th at about 8:15 a.m.

People always tell me I look good. I believe I do have a certain kind of charm that is greatly helped along by my sense of style. And this morning I had an epiphany: I must help other men to dress this well. But I have to do it in a quick, easy-to-understand format so they’ll actually bother paying attention. There’s only one way to do this. How can I convey my whole fashion sense in one well-phrased 140-character tweet?

Let’s see. First I have to break my style down. If I’m being honest, I’m one part 1950’s heartthrob (jeans with rolled cuffs over black hi-top chucks), and one part hipster poster boy (Ray-Ban sunglasses, tight black jacket, strategically mussed hair OR meticulously combed hair, depending on the day—mussed today). So, if I write: “Bottom half #TheFonz + Top Half #RyanGosling = #fashion”…yes, that should do it. Perfect. I still have tons of room to link to pictures for further clarification as well. All of you who follow @zachattack89, you’re welcome. 

The soundtrack to this post is probably this song. Speaking of Ryan Gosling, the internet gods have been good to us today. Happy Holidays, from Drunk History.

1 comment:

  1. That's a real twitter account, haha. Last post: April 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.