Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Seen on the eastbound Fullerton Bus at about 6:35 p.m., October 31st, 2011


There are many advantages to a sheep costume, let me tell you. It's warm, and protects me from the brisk, late October wind. It's cute, and is invariably a hit at parties among people of all ages. But most importantly, it covers my face, and the rotund belly has plenty of room to stash the goods. Say goodbye to your iPods and smart phones, you drunken idiots. It's the ultimate trick-or-treat.

Hello there. I had a relatively uneventful Halloween weekend, although I was a zombie go-go dancer Friday night. See?



I had a horrible day at work. I don't want to talk about it. I desperately need to find a new job. In other news, I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY MACHINE OF DEATH STORY! We find out this week. I freak out every time my droid tells me I have new email, and then it's just stupid groupon or something. It's driving me nuts. But I'm excited! 


Also, you may have noticed that PTKY has a brand new look! This is all thanks to the talents of my fabulous friend Leta. She is good at this sort of thing, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.