Monday, April 25, 2011

Jake

Seen on the Purple Line to the Loop at about 5:18 p.m.


Okay, here's what you need to know: Jesse Eisenberg stole my freakin' life. I'm not kidding. It sucks. I know I'm younger than him, but whatever. That's not the point. First of all, we look exactly alike. Same sandy, curly mop of hair, same square forehead, same narrow stare. Everything. Second, I was going to be an actor. Seriously.  I was even a lead in my high school's production of "Our Town" last year. I'm pretty good. But now nobody's ever going to cast me because I look just like Eisenberg. It's been done.

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, looking like a young, Oscar-nominated actor has its perks. It definitely helps with the ladies. But it only goes so far. I mean, last week I was making out with Heather Jones (who's, like, the hottest girl in my grade), and when I kissed her ear she said, "Oh! Jesse!" What the hell is that?! Not cool. Anyway, I just feel like people should know that looking like a celebrity is pretty much the worst thing ever. For real.

Hello! I am back in the city after spending Easter weekend in the 'burbs.  I finally bought "From Hell," which I've been meaning to read for a long time.  I'm excited about it.  I feel kind of tired and sick, though, which I'm not too excited about. I am also not thrilled about the weather, but that's ok.  This coming weekend I'll be in Memphis, and it's supposed to be in the 70s...excellent. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, first person POV! Pop culture references! Makeouts!

    Edgy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It always makes my day.